Lawyer, Freelancer Dependance Istanbul
Being an expert for the commercial territory Turkey, Özgür Küçükyilmaz represents the mandates of the Law Office Regina Manz for more than 10 years in Turkey: in issues of company foundations, the right legal form or problems in the current activities. The lawyer engages for the mandates when payments are in default, in issues of insufficient classification or disorders in the cooperation.
Özgür completed his education in the Faculty of Law in Marmara University in Istanbul in 2004 and is licensed as a lawyer by the Bar Association in Istanbul since 2006. In 2009, he assisted at the Law Office Manz and became familiar with procedures in a German law office as well as the basic principles of the German language.
Currently, the native of Istanbul is writing his doctorate in the Near East University in Nicosia / Cyprus.
Main focuses of activities:
- Business start-ups in Turkey
- Consultation to find the right legal form for the business activity in Turkey
- Company participations / Joint Ventures
- Enforcement of the claims from debtors in Turkey and North Cyprus
- Process representation throughout Turkey
- Representation of the interests of the damaged parties in traffic accidents in Turkey
- Circumstances related with the Inheritance und family laws in Turkey