Extrajudicial mediation and conflict solution
- Cooperative negotiation
A SOLUTION IS A PROCESS,
but A PROCESS IS NOT ALWAYS THE SOLUTION!
How can you achieve your right? Or how can a good solution be found? A court proceeding is not the matching way in all cases. Also after the competent and experienced assessment of the lawyers, the outcome of a lawsuit is still an unsafe, long and mostly expensive issue.
Even in a successful lawsuit, a not satisfactory feeling arises often by the participants. Why?
Human relations or business relations can be broken during the course of disputes, so that additional conflicts may arise. Further, the decision related with the case will be delegated to a third person, a judge and/or an arbitrator. Therewith, the conflict parties stay on the side of the process and their individual necessities will rarely be taken in account. But is is very important to be able to act self-determined in conflicts in commercial life and not be subject to the incalculable decision of a third person.
- Many factors suggest an extrajudicial conflict solution:Conflicts are too individual and also complex and difficult to leave the decision to a third person.
- The participants of a court proceeding find the process risk stressful.
- The public unfolding of a conflict before the court is not to the advantage of the conflict parties.
- In addition, there is also the considerable process duration and - time is money - the related financial load.
OPTIMAL CONSULTATION IN THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- Cooperative negotiation according to the Harvard concept
- Assessment of the arbitrator
Speak to us, we will naturally explain the process to you!
Notwithstanding the related issue, make use of our first assessment without charge!
FOR THAT REASON, LAW OFFICE MANZ
Your advantage: We put ourselves in your situation and work out the best possible solution together with you!
Being a qualified Master of Mediation, Regina Manz is the strong partner on your side: Because Regina Manz accompanies you engaged and reliable with her long-standing experience, continuous further training, a high extent in special knowledge and the international networking.
Please inform yourself free of charge and without obligation.